Tuesday, December 25, 2012

 Easy Exit
I want to do better, but I feel like a feather, floating to the bottom and I have to start over. I never had a problem being sober, refuse to turn into an addict, so I remain staying fit, but that never was good enough. Sometimes living their life is so rough, my bed is so alone and I have no where to go, I am growing older, but I keep getting colder, no tv or cell, just alone as you can tell. I write this with no attention to use, because I will eventually light the fuse, because i am abused, I hope I can let loose, Ive been breaking for years, but was to strong to let loose of the tears. I wish I was able to help others that are alone because I understand, I want to be able to show them Gods plan, because thats what keeps me alive. Sometimes I want to give up so bad, but he never lets me, because he wants me to breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment