Monday, December 17, 2012

REALLY...

Im to blame but yet you started it.... It seems like that everywhere Im walking. Like everything I do is wrong. People say ive lost my fillter but I just say whats the truth. I start to think and i think about all the times I helped these people, like open doors, defend them when people are insulting them etc.. People are mean, my feelings are not to be cared about. Im like a tree standing in a lonley forest waiting to be chopped, to be changed in to something I thought I'd never become. My scars are deep buried underneath, if only the world could see what I feel then only then could they understand the pain and heartache that is laying inside of my chest. My shoes have walked over many miles, miles of pain, agony, and disaster. Miles no other person would even dare to try. Pain is what I feel and pain is what you get, my rude remarks are to hide the kid screaming inside, to hide the soul of a kid lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment