Sunday, December 16, 2012

 FRIENDSHIP
Its like your afraid to show what you all ready know. Like you cant be honest with me because your not honest to your self. Your an angel, are love is unbelievable like a breath of air, I was not able to see but i new it was there, that I needed it. I took all of it in and let it become something I depended on. My body is not able to function with out you. Its as i am stuck inside a cave and your the light. I follow your direction to escape this hell, this hell called life. But as soon as I am able to reach the light, rocks cave upon me. False hope is finally reached, I try and run from the debree that is swormin the tunnel as ocean water at high tide, but it engulfs me every time. Taking me back to where it all starts, which is loving you. Loving you is difficult because I am not suppose to love you. To complete utter strangers. And then their is you. This angel that believes she knows better. That their is no such thing as a second try or another go around, just if it ends it ends and there is no turning back. Friendship. The word you brought to me at the end of this. Are friendship is not a friendship but a relationship in disguise. This kind of relationship is easy for you because their no strings to bind us together, their is no way to hurt each other because we wouldn't be allowed to hurt. There are certain rules in being together that one must follow but as friends there is not. Friendship..... The word I will never understand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment