Tuesday, December 25, 2012

 Summer Depression

The depression is sinking in, this past summer was worst then the abandonment I once felt, my heart has been stung and now there is a welt. Sometimes we get get back up and fight, but not tonight, ive given up so much in my slef idk how to get back up, I need a hand but ive been dumped, cast away to be alone, my body body is breaking and my skin slides off my bones, as the blod drips im back in a relapse, like my mind is doing endless laps in the past, theres no pain in my heart now just on my skin, I have let the devil win, but this is my secret drug, no one seems to care cuz they ignore the signs, i look at my tears and think maybe its time, to cross the line, and go for the veins, that look like lanes, God im going insane. Maybe because i ruin everything I touch, I let everyone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment