Monday, January 7, 2013

Surrender

I surrender
Lord. I give my heart my spirit to you. I want to be like you. I lay on this floor begging, begging for your entrance into me, show me how to leave my guard down to be like David, confessing all to you. Telling you the truth of my enemies about my love about my pain. Do what you please this body is yours, you created me take me and change, change me in to you. Psalms 30:5 states their maybe pain in the night but joy comes in the morning, every morning I want to wake to that joy, to that love you offer. My days are limited on this earth but your love lasts forever. I surrender, I give you my life i give you my all to be the man capable of pleasing a God so magnificent as yourself. God come rescue me from this earth from this pain, come protect me from the wrong doers Lord i want to be a walking image of you, I want all to see you when they think of me. The pleasures of this life are temporary but your love is forever, your a miracle that I don't deserve. I don't deserve to call you my father, your to great your to mighty for my sinful heart. That is why I Surrender, surrender to your mercy your forgiveness. Lord give me the armor to fight off the demons, the problems of the earth. God I want to be something bigger then my self, I want to find my self worth, I want to show others self worth. Lord I maybe young but as 1 Timothy says, Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live in your love, your faith, and your purity. God my life needs a purpose point me in the direction of that promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment