Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Run to you

Im alone, sitting down here by my self, i wonder how life could be different if I didn't have you in my life. Your the air I breath when I wake up, Your the sun rise when the stormy clouds are blocking them out. Your the sweet taste of candy on Halloween. The world is a dark place, a place filled with pain and hurt, but you keep the pain out of my life. Your like a band-aid over my wounds, healing me even though im bleeding. I can see peace in your eyes, I am able to live a life of success with your comfort your beauty in my view. There are times where Ive done wrong, but love keeps no history or tacking record, nothing to look back on for blame. Love is special, it can not be replaced, when you truly first love someone their love is the only thing imaginable. John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. So my love I ask you to grow with me and the lord, he is are protector are savior, anything in him can be reached, God is the only thing needed, without him we can not be successful. God gave me you so lets do him the right and honor his commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment