Monday, February 11, 2013

The truth

The truth is I am not perfect. I sin every day no matter how hard I try not to. I make promises I am unable to keep, I continue to make mistakes. But no one thing for sure, my God is my savior, and he knows I am trying. My God knows my heart, and knows I want to love others like his son did, that I want to walk in the foot steps of him no matter how much I fail. My lord my heart is yours, you know what is best for me, your my eyes my feet my hands, so teach me to see the good in people, to show people to walk the right path, and to hug people with the love you had for humanity and still do. Lord, I know you havnt lost hope in humanity yet, lord you break chains, you break demons, God you are the greatest carpenter ever, you created a world a beautiful paradise that we take for granted everyday. God Im singing, singing in your grace your presence, because I can feel with me. I see the good you bring out of me to show for others in this world. God I love you, God I love you so much more then anything possible and at times im not perfect but God im trying, trying to be the perfect man you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment