Thursday, February 7, 2013

Life

Make my heart like yours, because your heart is open and mine has doors, locking everything out, teach me to forgive, because that is how life is meant to be lived, you give more then anyone will ever understand. That is why I want to live Gods plan. Lord I want to brag about your goodness, and all the bliss, you give me in this reminiscing heart. Lord im the target so hit me with your dart. You keep me in the light when im stuck in the dark, God You have open my eyes to see the truth, that I don't need proof, because God your always here, you lead me when I have fear. Jesus always has a plan for your heart and mind, you just got to take the time to understand the riddle and the rhyme, its not the end if you sin, but with Christ you will win. In your own mind the lights are dim, but in Jesus you he will heal the timid. There is no limit on how much he loves, he can make our hearts floart high like doves, trust in the lord and he will help the broken, because God is the ticket he is the token. Giving up is the enemies goal, to make you feel cold, but your not alone my friend, I have been there done that. Crying in my room I sat, scared of my self and my mind, but pray to the God up high, and he will set you free, not the tree you have been smoking. I know I get it, dont have enough money to pay the rent, but let go of your worries, before your heart gets buried, and you give up in him which can not happen, because your actually at his door tapping, begging for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment